Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tuesday Excitement

From last week, i was waiting patiently for tuesday to come.... because im going in for my first time YOGA Class... hoho....

Finally the time has come, changed my cloth straight away rushed to the third floor. There i saw my GURU, the class is really small, only 4 student including Me!!! haha... Once i came in 3 ah soh and the Guru stared at me like they cant believe a man will join the Yoga class in this gym!!! So I smiled....

Guru: Hello, Welcome.
Me: Thanks.
Guru: What are you looking for in Yoga?
Me: I dont know (i really dont know ma, i got 0 knowledge on yoga)
Guru: Ok.... take your place and we shall start.

(huh? so fast? no explain anything to me and already wanted to start? hello? me first day?)

Of course i did not say it out, quietly took one mat and tried my best to follow their moment. Hmm... I was not bad i guess, because the guru keep on telling me, good good, very good for a beginner... kekeke...

For the 3 ah soh, the only comment they gave was, Wa you sweat alot ar... I did, i almost soaked the whole mat. Looking forward for the next tuesday to come, it was challenging and fun. As usual i was smiling for the whole section.... haha

Hur hur..... i did this move too...

4 comments:

E.T said...

yoga? hmm... so not my type of activity. tried b4, but the more the guru ask me to relax, the more tension i am!! hahaha...

[danial][ma] said...

hej! william...you should try pilates too...;-)

Twilight Man said...

e.t - You sound like Alien who cannot do yoga. But you can sit in the stationary car for 5 hours. William pls post your won yoga poses to thrill us.

Bengbeng said...

it was different for me. i was the only guy too and the ah sohs all fussed over me like mother hens. the guru kept holding me here n there using me as a teaching aid. after that occasion i changed to more suitable clothing coz when i am used as a model n legs up high in a stand, my baggy singlet n baggy shorts all become a little revealing hahahaha