Thursday, October 30, 2008

Star

Has been sometime not been able to look at the star in the sky. I love the star, when you look into it longer, you feel like they are actually speaking to you or looking at you.

i always like to walk along the beach at night, looking at the sky above. Wind from the sea whispering in my ear... you feel the natural is hugging you... ok that is if no mosquito.... haha
Hmmm.... have you guys ever witness a shooting star before? I only managed to catch it once. That was during my training in Melaka, i guess is 10 years ago. You felt like a great hope is dropping toward you....

Ok as what all people mentioned, i did make my wish. Did it came true? i think so.... of course my wish was simple.

6 comments:

E.T said...

wah...why suddenly u become so emotional ah? r u ok there or not?

Twilight Man said...

William - Yeah why so emotional? Get on the bus to S'pore and let ET hug you a bit. He will show you that the Stars in Singapore are different. Theirs is Kiasu Bintang... LOL

You have a nice weekend!

[SK] said...

yeah, it would be nice to do all these kind of things if there's a good company~~

William H said...

et: no la.... has been stucked in the city too long. just need a break......

Twilight: Look for et? he nowaday not free lo, got someone very sweeeeeeeeeetttttttt beside him... hoho...

Sk: good company? ya is nice if has it... so who want to accompany me? hoho :D

[danial][ma] said...

hej! william...i think quite a long time i haven't stared the sky...maybe too busy with everything crawling on the ground...i miss that and the best place to see the sky with million stars is in the countryside...with the cricket singing around...;-)

Joe Ong said...

I wonder what kinda wish you made, since it was already granted, hope ya don't mind sharing?
I want to kay po x2 lol
I wish I could see the shooting stars one day too.