Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Movies

Watched " The day the earth stood still" on last Saturday, really disappointed. Great title but the movie is so so, although is a remake. If not because of Keanu Reeves, i guess this is just another low budget movie... you guys can just buy a DVD and watch it at home....

The day the earth stood still = Old Version

During my search on any up coming movies in the internet, i came across a movie title called "CIAO". I believe is a word from Italy and we Asian normally use it as goodbye. After Brokeback Mountain this is another Gay Love movie, from the trailer look quite interesting. Lets wait for the DVD to come out....


Talk about Brokeback Mountain, the only scene that came to my mind were the 2 jackets!!! These 2 jackets have created a perfect full stop for the audience.

6 comments:

E.T said...

my friend told me that "the day the earth stood still" is a lousy movie... he keep telling all his friends not to go and watch cos its a waste of time... so, i think i will skip this time. "ciao"... seems interestinig to me!

Twilight Man said...

ET - You should have warned William not to watch that movie too like how he is telling me now. I have phobia to watch movies until I heard good public comments.

William H said...

ET: yup.... im waiting for ciao as well...
hope will be something good.

Twilight: is ok. although is not a nice movie, but just enjoy the cinema environment will do..
haha

[SK] said...

you haven't watch BOLT yet??

William H said...

sk: bolt? watched already. if you want to treat me another round also no problem. haha.... i love the part when the cat teach the dog how to ask for food. haha... so cute....

sgboy said...

I cried when I saw the 2 shirts!