Monday, December 15, 2008

Year End Challenges

Has been a month did not update my blog....

Is really busy and alot of bad things had happen.... so giving out all my strength to deal with it..

every morning i woke up, my brain will start spinning and arranging all my work until night.... Once i got back, the only thing i wanna do is stop my head from working and just do something that need not require much thought.... Sometime just watched some comedy and release my stress then straight head to my bed.

It seem to be a very bad month for me, anyway i still can manage. Do not know why, every year when it come to the last 4 month of the year end, i sure faced alot of challenges.

Finally it has come to the end for this year. Hmm.... I always knew it and getting myself ready for every year end, just these thing happen out of my control or prediction. Let see what will happen next year end.

5 comments:

[SK] said...

it's all coming to and end, look forward to the brand new beginning, good luck and all the best dude~~

Twilight Man said...

Woi woi woi woi...you got me worried about you lah. I had to ask ET whether to lodge a 'lost blogger' report about you. Glad you are back, please be strong and cheer up.

E.T said...

finally u r back, my dearest william... not only never update ur blog, never see u on msn too! really wanna to seek twilight zone's advise o lodge a "lost blogeer" report here...

anyway, glad that u r back here. No worries, everything will be fine for u! x'mas is coming! have fun!!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! william...great challenges come before great things...may you have a great year ahead, starting with great Xmas and then great new year 2009...;-)

William H said...

SK: Thanks. looking forward to Xmas.... hopefully next time i see you in the mall again, i will be able to say hello to you... haha

Twillight: ^^ thanks for the kind thought.... me strong... just relaxing myself, so no online lo... ho ho...

ET: Ya.... the only time i only was reading my company email and thats it. otherwise will be running around and phone call none stop. you got my number ma, can always sms.....

danial: ^^ hope that is a great thing await me... hahha.... so im gonna expect a christmas present from you.. hhaha :P